Sleepwear is the new daywear!
Your PJs keep you warm when it’s cold, and when they come in satin or silk, they definitely have the fancy factor to wear it as day clothes. With Spring being just around the corner, I would like to introduce to you the hotest, spring trend, which is wearing your pajamas during the day. This spring trend in seen on the runways of Hellessy Spring 2017 Ready-to-Wear collection, Raquel Allegra’s Spring 2017 Ready-to-Wear and Asceno Resort 2017 runway show.
Do you love your pajamas so much that you just want to wear them everyday, well here is your chance!
- Wear a tailored coat over your pajamas as an ideal partner for the loose informal style of the pajama trend.
- By wearing pajamas as a day outfit is instantly gives the figure a fix, giving the body length to a petite frame with vertical stripes.
- Pair your pajama suit with heels or a slip in shoe, do not do slippers, as how you would at night.
- Shirts are stolen from lingerie: the pajama top is worn for the day, over a skirt or tucked in it.
- Stick to the main print of your pajamas.
- Add accessories : handbags, jewelry, makeup and glasses. You don’t want to look like you just got out of bed.
- Will you wear pajamas as day wear?