“Fashion should be stylish and fun.”
If you are a regular reader to my blog, you would know that I do a makeup article about each era every month. And this month the focus is on the 1960’s with our iconic celebrity;Twiggy!
Twiggy was one of the hottest fashion models of her time, which included mini skirts, black lashes, cropped platinum pixies and bold graphics.
- HOW TO:
- Keep skin matte and flawless, do not use any Kim Kardashian techniques.
- Add blush (optional) for a more youthful look.
Eyes: focus area.
- Groom the eyebrows but retain natural shape to display youthfulness.
- Apply white eyeliner to bottom rims of eyes.
- Apply eyeliner above the crease of the eye, the makeup term is called ‘cut crease’.
- Apply mascara on bottom lashes.
- Paint in thicker, false lashes with a liquid or gel eyeliner with a skinny brush.
- Apply false lashes.
- Apply nude, matte lipstick to the lips.
Have fun with this look and let me know what your thoughts are on this look! You gotta try it!